Re: Panguraptor, new coelophysoid theropod from Early Jurassic of China

I just checked that part of the paper, and I agree. However, as the
authors do not synonymize *Camposaurus* and nest it within a complex
including *rhodesiensis*, *arizonensis*, and *bauri*, it seems
peculiar. Just make them all *Coelophysis*, or split them all as they
are all formally named anyway (with the exception of *kayentakatae*)
as equivalent to *Coelophysis*. I don't think this is that hard.