RE: Deinocheirus, mystery dinosaur revealed at last

That story has not yet been told in detail; I'm interested in it, too. A sketch
of the events are in the Supplementary Information with the paper.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/