Re: Deinocheirus, mystery dinosaur revealed at last

I wrote a story for New Scientist about the recovery of the skull, but it does
not go into as much detail as the supplementary information online at Nature.
My story is up at
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25551-stolen-dinosaur-head-reveals-weird-hybrid-species.html

I also did an interview with Mongolian culture minister Oyungerel Tsedevdamba
published last month which tells how she got involved in recovering Mongolian
dinosaur fossils:
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22329870.200-the-woman-who-saved-mongolias-stolen-dinosaurs.html

Jeff Hecht, Correspondent, New Scientist
http://www.newscientist.com