Re: Deinocheirus skeletal?

The skeletal in the nature paper (at least the version I got at any rate) is in a vector format, not an embedded bitmap. The displayed size is only limited by the display settings of your pdf viewer.

To get it in any desired resolution, just import the page into GIMP or Inkscape and set it to the size you want. In theory there’s no limit on how large you can scale it.

Should this not work for you, have a try with this link: http://theworldofanimals.proboards.com/attachment/download/125Bruce

Woollatt <brucewoollatt <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi all;
> Is there a higher res version of the skeletal restoration of Deinocheirus from the Nature paper kicking
> around anywhere?

Darius Nau
--
dariusnau@gmx.at