From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Subject: Caenagnathid from Alberta + other news, blogs
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A number of recent news items and blogs:

Caenagnathid from Alberta

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Toothless+dinosaurs+give+researchers+much+digest/10165720/story.html

===

More on Dystrophaeus excavation in Utah

http://www.moabsunnews.com/news/article_1c92004c-337d-11e4-a7ed-001a4bcf6878.html

==

More on Texas Acrocanthosaurus and Sauroposeidon  tracks

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/communities/alamo-heights/article/Witte-paleontologist-works-on-dinosaur-tracks-5728138.php

==

Top 10 "dinosaurs" found during mining

http://www.miningaustralia.com.au/features/top-mining-dinosaurs

==

Central Park dinosaur models

http://observationdeck.io9.com/the-lost-dinosaurs-of-new-yorks-central-park-1629623764

==

American Museum of Natural History Assigns Students Clever 3D Scanning
& Printing Dinosaur Project

http://3dprint.com/13383/dinosaur-3d-print-scan/

==

Annual Symposium of Vertebrate Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy
in York, England

The on-going conference program can be viewed at the link below.
Dinosaur and related topics are at the end for this Friday, Sept. 5.
No abstracts currently posted as far as I can tell.

http://svpca.org/programme/programme.php?year=2014