Fwd: Dreadnoughtus, new massive titanosaur (Sauropoda) from Argentina (free pdf)

Plain-text mode...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: Dreadnoughtus, new massive titanosaur (Sauropoda) from
Argentina (free pdf)
To: don ohmes <d_ohmes@yahoo.com>, dinosaur@usc.edu

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Note that there are a couple of new teaser reconstructed thumbnail
images of Spinosaurus on the "Lost Giant of the Cretaceous" website
(the head and neck mainly)--the thumbnail of the full skeleton is
gone. Next week expect-- Spinosaurnado!

https://events.nationalgeographic.com/events/exhibits/2014/09/12/spinosaurus-lost-giant-cretaceous/