Blocked news postings in the DML: flattened ichthyosaur skull restored in 3D

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I have been having major problems with postings being blocked by the
DML, likely from some feature of the spam filter or other. My
apologies if my numerous attempts to post the following item (which
seemed interesting) along with others show up at some point (more then
10 tries with various rewordings).

Here's one of the blocked news items I tried to post yesterday and this morning:

3D scanner used to restore uncompressed skull of giant Triassic
ichthyosaur from Canada (with video)

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/technology-takes-pickaxe-out-of-paleontology-1.1991794