Brazilian nyctosaurid humerus Price 1953

Hello all,

Does anyone know anything about the possible nyctosaurid humerus from Brazil
described by:

Price, L. I. 1953. A presença de Pterosáuria no Cretáceo superior do Estada da
Paraiba. Divisão de Geologia e Mineralogia Notas Preliminares e Estudos, 71,
1-10.

Or, does anyone have this paper (or if it exists, an English translation)?
What institution is housing the fossil?  Wellnhofer mentions it in The
Illustrated Encyclopedia of Pterosaurs, but beyond that I haven't seen it
discussed elsewhere.

Thanks,

Matthew McLain
PhD Candidate - Earth Sciences