From: DINOSAUR@usc.edu
To: Dinosaur Discussion List  <DINOSAUR@usc.edu>
Subject: DINOSAUR digest 1673
Date: Mon,  8 Sep 2014 00:04:03 PDT

                            DINOSAUR Digest 1673

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Re: Dreadnoughtus weight calculation
        by Tim Williams <tijawi@gmail.com>
  2) Re: Dreadnoughtus weight calculation
        by GSP1954@aol.com
  3) Spinosaurus Week begins + origin of dinosaurs + Dreadnoughtus depicted
        by Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
  4) Re: Spinosaurus Week begins + origin of dinosaurs + Dreadnoughtus depicted
        by Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
  5) Re: Dreadnoughtus weight calculation
        by "Stephen V. Cole" <design@starfleetgames.com>
  6) Re: Dreadnoughtus weight calculation
        by "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@umd.edu>
  7) Re: Dreadnoughtus weight calculation
        by don ohmes <d_ohmes@yahoo.com>

Find a local lawyer and free legal information at FindLaw.com.