Paper request: Tyrannosaur play

Sorry for cluttering the list: Could someone send me a copy of this
paper? I have no access and the first page of the article does not
list an author's mail address. Thanks a lot.

Bruce M. Rothschild (2014)
Unexpected behavior in the Cretaceous: tooth-marked bones attributable
to tyrannosaur play.
Ethology Ecology & Evolution (advance online publication)
DOI:10.1080/03949370.2014.928655
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/03949370.2014.928655#.VAH5z_ldXTo

Martin.

                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Bäker