Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

News stories

http://press.nationalgeographic.com/2014/09/11/scientists-report-first-semiaquatic-dinosaur-spinosaurus/

with videos
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140911-spinosaurus-fossil-discovery-dinosaur-science/

***
with video

http://phys.org/news/2014-09-shark-munching-spinosaurus-first-known-dinosaur.html

***

(including some skepticism by other paleontologists about conclusions...)

http://www.nature.com/news/swimming-dinosaur-found-in-morocco-1.15901

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn26193-biggest-hunting-dinosaur-was-an-aquatic-sharkgobbler.html