Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Some additional news and media items:

Paul Sereno explains the bones in a YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoeA6xaVdZo

**

NPR radio story with Tom Holtz:

http://www.npr.org/2014/09/11/347488364/crocodile-meets-godzilla-a-swimming-dino-bigger-than-t-rex

**

Includes rotating  3D skull video:

http://www.newswise.com/articles/scientists-report-first-semiaquatic-dinosaur-spinosaurus

http://www.uchicago.edu/features/massive_hunter_prowled_waters_edge/

**

Jim Kirkland comments and adds facts at end about fish-eating and
swimming dinosaurs:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140911-spinosaurus-fossil-discovery-dinosaur-science/