Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

News and blog stuff not yet mentioned (the "Spinosaurnado" continues!):

National Geographic photo gallery

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2014/10/spinosaurus/hettwer-photography

===

The Hunt for Spinosaurus (news story with photo gallery)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/09/11/the-hunt-for-spinosaurus/

===

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/meet-mighty-spinosaurus-first-swimming-dinosaur-180952679/?no-ist

====

BLOGS

Includes additional artwork for skull and tail

http://novataxa.blogspot.com/2014/09/spinosaurus.html

===
Andea Cau Theropoda blog (in Italian with rough English translation option)

http://theropoda.blogspot.com/2014/09/spinosaurus-revolution-episodio-ii-ode.html?spref=tw

Addresses  "disproportionately"  of pelvic region and limbs compared
to the size of the vertebrae

===
Luis Alcalá blog (in Spanish)

http://www.elmundo.es/blogs/elmundo/blogosaurio/2014/09/11/el-dinosaurio-acuatico.html