From: DINOSAUR@usc.edu
To: Dinosaur Discussion List  <DINOSAUR@usc.edu>
Subject: DINOSAUR digest 1678
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 00:04:05 PDT

                            DINOSAUR Digest 1678

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Spinosaurus proportions/limbsize/exploding head quotient
        by "Vlad Petnicki" <bucketfoot-al@justice.com>
  2) RE: Spinosaurus proportions/limbsize/exploding head quotient
        by "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@umd.edu>
  3) RE: Spinosaurus proportions/limbsize/exploding head quotient
        by "Mallison, Heinrich" <Heinrich.Mallison@mfn-berlin.de>
  4) =?UTF-8?Q?Australian_dinosaurs_=2B_Ricardo_Mart=C3=ADnez_=28news=29?=
        by Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
  5) Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod
        by Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>

Find a local lawyer and free legal information at FindLaw.com.