Re: New findings Support Spinosaurus Sail as thermal regulator (My own theory)

No, the observation was just about Alligator being able to thermoregulate to some degree without getting out of the water. I am agnostic on sail function(s) in anything. It would not be surprising that after evolving such a structure it might be adapted to serve several other functions, even to the extent of losing (or downplaying) it's original function. The trick might be to figure out what the original function was

Dan