Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

New Spinosaurus video from National Geographic Live with short talk by
Nizar Ibrahim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaWERiPJagk&list=CLNFr0_9xbQ_M&index=29

Also, a comment from Nizar about the controversy over the proportions
of the hind limbs:

"I think one point many people have missed when reading our paper is
that Spinosaurus B, an associated skeleton, shows almost the exact
same proportions as our new find. The material also overlaps with the
neotype (which in turn overlaps with the holotype)."

*****
Also, Spinosaurus posting continue at Andrea Cau's Theropoda blogspot
(in Italian)

http://theropoda.blogspot.com/