Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The article about Spinosaurus from the October issue of National
Geographic is now online, with an interactive Building the Beast, plus
a video.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2014/10/spinosaurus/mueller-text

Also, Fox News interview:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3786039386001/meet-the-ultimate-river-monster/#sp=show-clips