Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A response from the researchers to questions raised about the new limb
proportions of Spinosaurus...

http://www.skeletaldrawing.com/home/aquatic-spinosaurus-the-authors-responsd9182014

***

Other Spinosaurus stuff