Re: Spinosaurus - the authors respond

This may be an ignorant question but: is it not true that semiaquatic animals
are more likely, in the scheme of things, to fossilize than purely terrestrial
ones - and if so, why is Spinosaurus so little known?  Might it have been
genuinely rare in life?

Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON