Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

It appears that the Spinosaurnado may be winding down now with the
authors having explained their data in more detail to some prominent
bloggers, bolstering the case for the unusual hind limb proportions.

[Already mentioned on the DML:

http://markwitton-com.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-spinosaurus-hindlimb-controversy.html?spref=tw
  ]

The monograph should be worth the wait!

A summary of some of the controversies and sometimes "blog-and-tackle"
atmosphere...

http://theropoda.blogspot.com/2014/09/spinosaurus-revolution-offtopic.html?spref=tw