Re: Spinosaurus redescribed as giant semiaquatic theropod

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The paper is now formally published in Science magazine. Here's the
full reference:

Nizar Ibrahim, Paul C. Sereno, Cristiano Dal Sasso, Simone Maganuco,
Matteo Fabbri, David M. Martill, Samir Zouhri, Nathan Myhrvold, and
Dawid A. Iurino (2014)
Semiaquatic adaptations in a giant predatory dinosaur.
Science 345 (6204): 1613-1616
DOI: 10.1126/science.1258750
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/345/6204/1613.abstract

****

Note that the pre-print version is available for free at:

http://lib.gen.in/deaae269b989589a593b63a9e08eed4f/ibrahim2014.pdf