Re: Mike Habib

Thanks Tim, Mickey, and Alan!

I think my “dabbling” rather confuses some of my medical school colleagues ;-)

As a quick clarification, there have been two articles in the magazine on my
work. The most recent one, which Alan saw in the print magazine, is not
currently online (but it may go up soon). The one that Mickey found and linked
is from last summer.

Cheers,

—Mike