RE: History of radiometric dating

There are some inexpensive copies of this one on Amazon. I've been meaning to
order one for a while and did this morning - a used one for <$4 plus shipping.

Ralph E. ChapmanPaleontologist & TechnologistLos Alamos Business incubation
(LABi)102 El Morro StreetLos Alamos, New Mexico 87544(505)
500-5266ralphchapman@earthlink.net