Re: Dinosaur fossils in Early Cretaceous of Lujiatun, China--volcanic Pompeii or floods?

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

News release from University of Bristol:

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2015/april/reassessing-chinas-dinosaur-pompeii-.html

Free pdf courtesy of Michael Benton:

http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/Benton/reprints/2015Lujiatun.pdf