RE: Exact length of Sue

Half of the tail (and all the legs) of AMNH 5027 are imaginary. And incorrectly
restored in both cases, unfortunately.
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51bf1cd3e4b0a897bf54112b/51bf3928e4b09edc5f83d0af/51bf5cdae4b05a61167e0279/1382741309923/Tyran
nosaurus+AMNH+vs+CM.jpg?format=750w

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.