RE: Exact length of Sue

They are indeed copies of CM 9380, but even CM 9380 had incomplete legs. The
metatarsi are largely imaginary (inspired by
Allosaurus), and do not reflect the actual tyrannosaurid condition.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117
                        University of Maryland
                        College Park, MD 20742 USA

mean
> copies. They are happy to learn that most of our 4th Floor fossils are
> genuine, although I always add that most fossils are
themselves