RE: Percentage of extinct species during the K-T event

All these numbers have changed. But really, you need to look these up yourself
if possible, but there isn't a single synthesis
available now.

Scholar.google.com is everyone's friend.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117
                        University of Maryland
                        College Park, MD 20742 USA

tetrapod
> groups perished during the K-T. I would be very interested knowing how much
> this percentage changed during next 25 years since
> then? There is much more fossils known from this crucial time after all.
> Raup?s values, taken from William Clemens and relevant
for