Chilesaurus

A therizinosaur-mimic!! Wonderful new animal! It is rare that a theropod makes
it into the literature that I wasn't aware was in the
journal pipeline: I love being surprised by something cool and new.

I am now going to have to drag out notes on Eshanosaurus: it makes me wonder if
there are any potential relationships there? The
teeth of Eshanosaurus are, admittedly, more classically phyllodont (and hence
more therizinosaur like).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216