RE: Carnivorous ceratopsids?

It is exceedingly difficult to establish that an animal ate strictly one thing
or another. After all, deer eat carcasses, cattle
will eat live birds, and hippos actually eat a fair amount of meat. The
categories "carnivorous" and "herbivorous" are rarely
absolute.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216