Re: Yi qi, bizarre new bat-winged theropod from Jurassic of China

I have a news story up at New Scientist on it

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27436-this-dinosaur-had-wings-like-a-bat-but-did-it-fly-like-one.html#.VUEOriFVhHw

And there should be lots of others. This is one seriously weird critter.

Jeff Hecht