Re: Allodaposuchus hulki, new species from Spain + crocodyliform tooth from Hungary (free pdfs)

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

My apologies for a copy and paste error that accidentally left off the
full list of authors on the first paper. I didn't catch it before I
hit send. Here is the intended full citation.

Alejandro Blanco, Josep Fortuny, Alba Vicente, Àngel H. Luján, Jordi
Alexis García-Marçà & Albert G. Sellés (2015)
A new species of Allodaposuchus (Eusuchia, Crocodylia) from the
Maastrichtian (Late Cretaceous) of Spain: phylogenetic and
paleobiological implications.
PeerJ 3:e1171
doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.7717/peerj.1171
https://peerj.com/articles/1171/