Thanks! Re: Seeking tetrapod ichnology papers

I have received pdfs of the two the papers. Thanks!

Dan

On 8/18/2015 11:56 PM, Dan Chure wrote:
If anyone has a pdf of either of the following papers that they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. I am trying to finish a manuscript and cannot find copies on-line or off.

Sarjeant, W.A.S. 1996. A reappraisal of some supposed dinosaur footprints from the Triassic of the English Midlands. Mercian Geologist 14:22-30

Thompson, D.B. 2001. An enigmatic borehole core with Triassic trace fossils displayed in the entrance foyer of the Earth Sciences Department at Keele University. Bulletin of the North Staffs Group of the Geologists Association of London 58: Appendix 14, pp. 1-9

Thanks

Dan