Blocked post for new theropod paper...

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I have tried repeatedly today to send a post the DML for a new
monograph on theropod classification in the open access journal
PalArch. Every attempt has been blocked, likely by the DML spam filter
for some unexplained reason. I don't know what is causing the posts to
fail--something in the title, the url, or the abstract. Before I try
again, has anybody received my posts?

I monitored another email site and a "live" DML blog post site. My
other posts got through today but the new theropod paper item (sent
multiple times as three separate messages after all other attempts
failed, even with Forward) has not appeared..

Here's the general url.

http://www.palarch.nl/