RE: Pterygornis, new enantiornithine bird from Jehol Biota of China

Continuing the trend to leave earlier ideas for names in Chinese bird papers,
the cladogram in figure 8 lists Pterygornis as "Dispersusia", no doubt in
reference to the dispersed elements of the holotype.  Thus is joins the
hallowed ranks of "Similicathayornis" (Houornis) and "Dalianornis"
(Shenqiornis).

Mickey Mortimer