From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu <owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu> on behalf of Daniel
Bensen <bensen.daniel@gmail.com>
Sent: December 2, 2015 7:17 AM
To: DINOSAUR Mailing List
Subject: what pisses off paleontologists

Hey all,
I'm putting together a couple of essays for the general public about
dinosaurs and paleontology, and I want to make sure I got my facts straight.

This essay is about things that anger professional paleontologists. So far
I've got (1)crackpot taxonomic theories (2)the public's inability to accept
feathered dinosaurs and (3)fossil theft. Have I missed anything?

Now's your chance to vent!

Dan