Re: Caenagnathasia sp. (Oviraptorosauria) from Upper Cretaceous, Nei Mongol, China (free pdf)

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The paper is now published in final form:

YAO Xi , WANG Xiao-Li, Corwin SULLIVAN, WANG Shuo, Thomas STIDHAM & XU
Xing (2015)
Caenagnathasia sp. (Theropoda: Oviraptorosauria) from the Iren Dabasu
Formation (Upper Cretaceous: Campanian) of Erenhot, Nei Mongol, China.
Vertebrata PalAsiatica 53(4):291-298

http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/gjzdwxb/xbwzxz/201512/t20151204_4487710.html

Free pdf:
http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/gjzdwxb/xbwzxz/201512/P020151204540534399324.pdf