Re: Plateosaurus, Gresslyosaurus, and the Swabian Dragon--with a Picture and a Song

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Many thanks!  Unfortunately, I missed a few typographical errors
before I hit send late last night. Quenstedt's name was misspelled
three times (twice as Quendstedt and once as Questedt). There were a
couple of other mistyped items. I went over the text repeatedly in
multiple revisions, but I guess I saw what I thought I typed, not what
my fingers created. My errors aside, I hope some of the material can
serve as a resource.