Re: Greatest dangers in the Hell Creek environment

Microorganisms have always been (and will always be) the undisputed rulers of
this planet. They
have a more profound effect on life than anything else. All things live or die
at their whim.

I for one welcome our microorganic overlords.

On Mon, Dec 7th, 2015 at 10:28 PM, Poekilopleuron <dinosaurtom2015@seznam.cz>
wrote:

> Good day!
>
> I would like to ask, which would be most dangerous for a human (say, time
> traveler) in the end-Cretaceous world:
>
> 1. Large and mid-sized theropods (Tyrannosaurus, Dakotaraptor)
>
> 2. Smaller theropods (Acheroraptor, Anzu...)
>
> 3. Large herbivorous dinosaurs; e. g. protecting nests (Triceratops,
> Ankylosaurus, Edmontosaurus...)
>
> 4. Non-dinosaurian vertebrates (crocodiles, pterosaurs, sharks, mammals)
>
> 5. Invertebrate parasites (both ecto- and endo-, like ticks)
>
> 6. Microoorganisms (Trichomonas? Viruses, bacterial patogenes, etc.)
>
> 7. Environmental effects (volcanic activity, poisonous gases, earthquakes,
> floods)
>
> 8. Well, of course...rare, but devastating large impacts.
>
> Thank you in advance, Tom

Dann Pigdon