Re: Greatest dangers in the Hell Creek environment

How true! We are nothing more than episymbionts on the microbial world. Any microbes are nothing compared to the world of phages that prey on them Check out Rowher et al 2014 Life In Our Phage World: A Centennial Field Guide To The World's Most Diverse Inhabitants.

We often forget that a simple cut, to which we apply neosporin without a second thought ad happily go about our way, could easily be fatal less than a century ago.

Dan