Fwd: Microraptor returned to China + Lake Powell dinosaur tracks

Blocked again. I'll make another change...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 12:55 PM
Subject: Microraptor returned to China + new dinosaur sites in Spain +
Lake Powell dinosaur tracks
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I have been trying all morning to post a batch of news and blog items,
but every post has been blocked. I'll change the content and see what
happens.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement returns Microraptor fossil to China

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-returns-ancient-dinosaur-fossil-ancient-cultural-artifacts-china

====

Maiasaura study part 2

https://mostlymammoths.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/maiasaura-life-history-project-the-art-of-scientific-research-part-2/

=====

Mosasaur with binocular vision studied by international partnership

http://magazine.uc.edu/editors_picks/recent_features/mosasaur.html

===

New book documents thousands of dinosaur tracks around Lake Powell in
Utah that need to be rescued

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1012&sid=37701765