Blocked DML posts issue

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Apologies to people who got multiple versions of the news items posts
today. I monitor the DML with another email account and the live
online feed at:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.dinosaurs.general

I usually wait a few minutes or so to see if my posts have gone through.

Presumably the DML spam filter is causing the problems, looking for
words or combinations of characters the look like potential commercial
content, pornography, etc. However, there are times I can't decipher
what is causing the block for new papers or for news items.

The problem today was apparently the url for a German publication.
When I removed it, the content got through, although, confusingly, not
in the order I sent things out.