RE: Passing of Jack McIntosh

Dan,

Thank you for keeping us inform.

Jack was a truly great and gentle man. He always had encouraging words for
young researchers, and was a phenomenal font of knowledge.

For those who have not read it (or haven't read it lately), here is a wonderful
interview with Jack by Jeff Wilson & Kristi Curry Rogers from a few years ago:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~wilsonja/JAW/Publications_files/Wilson&CurryRogers2005b.pdf

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu         Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Geology 4106, 8000 Regents Dr., College Park MD 20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Phone: 301-405-6965
Fax: 301-314-9661

Office: Centreville 1216, 4243 Valley Dr., College Park MD 20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117