RE: New "Jurassic World" trailer

Thomas : Yes .. Monster movie !! monster movie !! monster movie !!

For the late 70s .. JP-1 .. a great movie. This was made in the 90s however.

Still. A great movie considering what came before it. But I'm still bewildered

why they haven't updated this series. Perhaps .. in a way .. you're right. Since

they're all hybrids, everything is on the table. I'll remember that when I'm

taking it in with perhaps a little less cringing. Thank you. You may have made

the movie a little more enjoyable for me.