Re: Martian dinosaurs

Given the large number of such things found by so may citizen scientists looking so earnestly at so many remote and pixelated images, how can it all be human error?

With that, I want to make clear that I only posted the original as a joke, as were all my following comments, and I withdraw from this thread.

Cheers

Dan