Re: Linheraptor (Dromaeosauridae) is not Tsaagan + theropod teeth from Cretaceous of China (free pdfs)

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The links are still not posted with the abstracts on the site, but
both pdfs can be accessed online. Downloading was slow for me,
however.

Here are the corrected references with free pdf links:

XU Xing, Michael PITTMAN, Corwin SULLIVAN, Jonah N. CHOINIERE, TAN
Qing-Wei,  James M. CLARK, Mark A. NORELL & WANG Shuo (2015)
The taxonomic status of the Late Cretaceous dromaeosaurid Linheraptor
exquisitus and its implications for dromaeosaurid systematics.
Vertebrata PalAsiatica 53(1): 29-62
http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/gjzdwxb/pressonline/201501/t20150112_4297277.html

pdf:

http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/gjzdwxb/pressonline/201501/P020150112590900939181.pdf

See also:

http://theropoda.blogspot.com/2015/01/linheraptor-revenge.html

***

MO Jin-You & XU Xing (2015)
Large theropod teeth from the Upper Cretaceous of Jiangxi, southern China.
Vertebrata PalAsiatica 53(1): 63-72
http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/gjzdwxb/pressonline/201501/t20150112_4297283.html

pdf:

http://www.ivpp.cas.cn/cbw/gjzdwxb/pressonline/201501/P020150112592082762393.pdf