Re: "Baby Louie" in the flesh + prize for Tethyshadros find + more

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Re: Tethyshadros
fabdalla@tin.it

Well, also the translated summary is not fully correct.

The Italian law obliges the government to pay the land owner of the
site 25% of the fossil value (if the Government has money to do it,
which usually is not the case). This is valid for every fossil found
in Italy, where all fossils are formally State property.The site has
not been expropriated yet. When the site is expropriated, the
Government doesn't pay the former owner for further discoveries
anymore.

====
Many thanks for clarifying this. I used the "instant" translation I
got online,  which used the term "expropriation." I did not recheck
the translation. (Recheck translations--another New Year's Resolution
to add.) Sorry for the confusion this may have caused.

Ben