Re: Stephen Andrew Czerkas (1951-2015), paleoartist + dinosaur smuggling + Coahuila finds

There are posts on Facebook and Twitter from yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1047538231939984&set=a.162198830473933.42607.100000514501519&type=1&theater

https://twitter.com/Paleojim/status/558404922438205442