RE: Stephen Andrew Czerkas (1951-2015), paleoartist + dinosaur smuggling + Coahuila finds

Crap ... Lost yet another dinophile. Known Czerkas since the late 70s. Shocking.

I had no idea he was so ill. You think they're always going to be there. Lost
touch

with him quite a while ago. Life. Very very sad. Condolences to his family and

many many friends.

dale