Re: Paleocene dinosaur tracks

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Tom wrote:

Good day,

does anyone have more informations about the supposedly paleocene non-avian
dinosaur tracks from Uzbekistan? What kind of footprints these are
(hadrosaurid?, theropod?), what is their exact age and what is their
sedimentology? Thank you, Tom

===

I posted a number  of news stories on this back in May and June about
alleged Paleogene dinosaur tracks. Apparently a scientific paper was
published in 2014 in the Uzbek journal Geology and Mineral Resources
(Geologiya va Mineral Resurslar) and the findings were presented at a
recent scientific conference.

So far, I have not been able to find the precise reference for the
paper nor an online link to the paper.

Here are some links:

Journal link

Geology and Mineral Resources (not contents for issues that I can determine)

http://www.academy.uz/ru/publications/part1.php?ELEMENT_ID=36

News items:

In English:

http://pahlawan.uz/blog/footsteps-dinosaurs-found-uzbekistan/