Re: Wendiceratops posts being blocked...

Apparently it got through this time. Must be the DML spam filter or
something blocking the other ones... Here are the links for some news
stories and videos.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HndpAcV77gE

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national/health-science/excavating-a-new-species-of-dinosaur/2015/07/08/18f421ac-259b-11e5-b621-b55e495e9b78_video.html